Sip&Splash > Pool Party & Circus Fun for Kids > Bubbles for Mum & Dad & Friends ~ Samui Circus Workshop for kids ~ Tapa Read more [...]
This time we are being hosted for our Samui Green Market again at Elysia Boutique Resort Fisherman’s Village Koh Samui and Greenlight Cafe & Bar Koh Samui.
Dec 18th (Sun) 2016
– locally made, locally grown, locally packaged organic vegetables
– healthy organic food & vegan food
– freshly roasted coffee
– home-made breads & pastries
– raw desserts & sweets
– probiotic soft drinks
– homemade chocolate & cheeses
– organic soaps & shampoos
– arts, craft and games
– yoga goods
– second-hand books & clothes
– live music and silent auctions
– solar technology & solar ovens
– organic garden & aquaponics
– trash recycle station
– alternative healing therapies & massage
– Trash Hero steel water bottle free refilling station for live structured “Kangen” water
Google map : https://www.google.de/maps/place/Elysia+Boutique+Resort
We want to see you all again there for this special event.
As usual, entry is free. We ask our vendors to give us a donation of 10% of their sales, or more if they like – this little money goes to cover some costs and the rest will be used for future market hardware – tables, signs, umbrellas etc.
As usual – Please confirm that you are definitely coming – we have to arrange tables and space and we have new vendors interested.
Email or sms to 0818921180.
As usual – No plastic, no foam. Get creative with bamboo, banana leaves or buy reusable, or paper!
Vendors bring their own bags.